f1nesse Banned

Thread started by fighteR^ on Tuesday, 5:08pm June 12th with 26 replies. Views: 2,773

fighteR^
Level: BRONZE
Today I played f1nesse in a mm match. A few hours later.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/f1nesse/
Posted 5:08pm Jun 12th 18
scarzN
Posted 5:09pm Jun 12th 18
ChocklitChipz
I couldn't start a new thread, but I put it in the CNM thread, he was obvious as playing me the other day! Not smart with VACNet looking to actually be doing something now!
Posted 5:12pm Jun 12th 18
fighteR^
After reviewing the demo, I got the old report bot out today, cost me $10 worked a treat.
Posted 5:14pm Jun 12th 18
Wave-
Level: SILVER
Posted 5:24pm Jun 12th 18
Meep^
Posted 5:34pm Jun 12th 18
Dawes
Posted 5:40pm Jun 12th 18
farQue**
i played LAN with this bloke. his legit.... buttt i know his well over the game so he may have dabbled into the dark side of cs..... bordom does some crazy things
Posted 8:21pm Jun 12th 18 and edited 9:18pm Nov 18th 18
fighteR^
no doubt, but watch this game. steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-jZdch-jfYPG-quzsU-34uuD-EdWXC
Posted 8:43pm Jun 12th 18
Lucky_Edie
Is vacnet the greatest thing to ever happen in CS to combat cheaters?
Posted 9:45pm Jun 12th 18
_rabbit
that cunt was so shit it fucking hurts my head, how was he cheating?
Posted 10:10pm Jun 12th 18
-JAK
Posted 10:44pm Jun 12th 18
Manny :D

Posted 12:18am Jun 13th 18
Lucky_Edie

After reviewing the demo

Quote from TwinZAu on the 12th of June 2018

Checked that demo out, CT side he pushes like a god down nana checking literally nothing except where you guys are every time, either low tick demo or blatantly walling/trigger botting with the mag7 kills in the first few rounds.

Shoulder meme a solid 5/7, could totally see it for 2 seconds before you killing.. more like 25 seconds followed up by partial smoke kill on guy mini pit.

Overall a 7/10 demo for banter. If the ban happened live i'd give it a 9/10.
Posted 7:59am Jun 13th 18
f1nesse
I understand this must look really bad as I have like 8k hours in the CS series and have spent a lot of time on this forum lol.

Just to be clear, I have never cheated in any CG games, ESEA or Faceit. Only in MM and only from like 2 weeks ago.

To put it simply, I don't care for CSGO much anymore (not that I ever really did because I was average at best) and a friend gave me some cheats to use in MM because I complained about getting smashed by cheaters every 2nd game at LE rank+.

I tried the cheats, had an absolute blast when toggling them on and took it too far a few times which resulted in an overwatch ban.

Should I have done it? Probably not.

Do I regret it? Not at all!

I haven't had fun like that in MM (or CS for that matter) for ages. And it's quite funny seeing for real through the walls at how many people actually are closet cheating and have perfect timing and peeks, and known, good players trying to hide it too. It's crazy how deluded some people can become over a game.

Peace and love homies <3
Posted 2:00pm Jun 15th 18