StarCraft 2 Rules
1. Ladder Rules
1.1. Eligible players
- Each player must have a valid CyberGamer account with out any match bans for StarCraft 2. If you do not have an account you can create one here
- Only players from Oceania and Southeast Asia are eligible to play in the CyberGamer SC2 ladder (see bottom of page for a list of countries)
- Players must have a valid BattleNET account, and must have their account linked to thier CyberGamer account (Profile> Edit Profile> Profile, Games & Forums>Game IDs>BattleNET ID)
1.2. No Shows
- Each player has 15 minutes from the designated match start time to complete their vetos and enter the match
- Players who have not entered the match after 15 minutes will be given a forfeit loss.
1.3. Match Disputes
- Players have 1 hours after their match is completed to dispute the match. This can be done via the match page
- When making a dispute screenshots or other supporting documentation must be supplied
- Failure to provide evidence will result in the score standing
- Disputes are not accepted for disputes which should have occurred prior to the match starting. eg an ineligible player is playing
- Players have 15 minutes from the scheduled match time to start the match. After 15 minutes teams are able to set the match as a forfeit win.
2. Match Settings
All Matches until the finals are Best of Three (Bo3) where the grand finals and bronze match will be a Best of Five (Bo5)
Only the following maps are to be used during the season.
Just before your scheduled match time, votes will take place on your match page. Players will take it in turns until three maps remain. The maps and order will then be shown on your match page.
2.2. Map Pool
- Blueshift LE
- Para Site LE
- Cerulean Fall LE
- Kairos Junction LE
- Automaton LE
- Port Aleksander LE
- Stasis LE
2.3. Match Settings
- Server: Australia
- Map: See Map Pool
- Category: Melee
- Game Speed: Faster
- Locked Alliances: Yes
- Size: 1on1
2.4. Game Version
Your client must be updated to the latest live version.
Players are permitted to pause the match for a period of no longer than 5 minutes per match. Pauses are only permitted for legitimate reasons
2.6. Match Restarts
Match restarts can only happen under the following circumstances.
A player disconnects during a match or fails to load in
The in-game timer reads less than 2 minutes
More than 2 minutes
Matches more than 2 minutes must use the resume from replay feature
3. Ladder Settings
3.1. Elo settings
The StarCraft II ladder is an elo based ladder. During the week teams will be notified to update their available match times that they are available to play and the website will then match teams together based on selected times and elo. You will receive 3 matches per 12 days.
"Oceania" includes the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Soloman Islands, Vanuatu, French Polynesia, Tonga, Palau, New Caledonia, Kirbati, Guam, Cook Islands, Federated states of Micronesia, Nauru, Tuvalu, Marshall Islands, Niue, American Samoa, Pitcairn Islands, Norfolk Island, Tokelau, Wallis and Futana, and Northern Mariana Islands.
"Southeast Asia" includes the following countries: Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Brunei, Timor-Leste and India.