|5v5: League Format - Groups of 6 - top two proceed to single elim final|
|Entry fee per player:||Free|
|Players per team:||5|
Tournament InformationSIGNUPS ARE CLOSED
Last updated by: Bloodhound - 8:20am 15/2/19
Rules OverviewELIGIBILITY RULES:
• At least THREE (3) core players from the Team must be a legal resident of New Zealand or a New Zealand citizen to be eligible to participate in the qualifiers. "Core" by definition means players that play on the main roster and excludes substitute players. This also does not include managers, admins or any other role that may be affiliated with the Team.
• Playlist Type: Normal Mode
• Server Type: Dedicated Server
• Voice Chat: Team Only
• Time of day: Day
• HUD Settings: Pro League
• Number of Bans: 4
• Ban Timer: 20
• Number of Rounds: 12
• Attacker/Defender role swap: 6
• Overtime: 3 rounds
• Overtime Score Difference: 2
• Overtime role change: 1
• Objective Rotation Parameter: 2
• Objective Type Rotation: Rounds Played
• Attacker Unique spawn: On
• Pick Phase Timer: 15
• 6th Pick Phase: On
• 6th Pick Phase Timer: 15
• Reveal Phase Timer: 5
• Damage Handicap: 100
• Friendly fire damage: 100
• Injured: 20 • Sprint: On
• Lean: On
• Death Replay: Off
Game Mode: TDM Bomb
• Plant Duration: 7
• Defuse Duration: 7
• Fuse Time: 45
• Defuse Carrier Selection: On
• Preparation Phase Duration: 45
• Action Phase Duration 180
• New operators are banned for the first three months of their release date and cannot be picked.
• Lion is not allowed to be picked and played.
• All other operators are allowed. There are no restrictions for recurring operators picks or operator combinations.
• Bank, Border, Club House, Consulate, Coastline, Oregon, Villa
• High ping degrades the player and viewer experience and reduce the competitive integrity of matches. Typically, when a team has a player with poor connection, either: 1) the player is required to be replaced by a substitute player, 2) the player must sit out and the team is required to play with 4 players, 3) the team is required to forfeit.
• Ping limits vary, however, Teams must have an average ping of less than 100 ms, with no individual player exceeding 120 ms. If the player has a consistent ping (of consistent spikes) above 120 ms, they can be asked to leave the lobby.
PC: Let's Play Live PRO Six Oceanic Cup NZ Qualifier
|Tournament status: Archived|
|Start time: Saturday 9:00am February 16th 2019|
Registration period was automatically extended.
|Maps from: Season 5 PC: Silver|
|Map(s) chosen by veto on the match page at the start of the match|
|No servers are required for this tournament.|
Tournament has been marked completed by an admin.
The group stage has completed, the finalists bracket will be seeded once an admin confirms the group stage has completed successfully.
Tournament has started, the groups page can now be viewed. Teams will be entered into their first match shortly.
Teams that have not ready'd up have been removed (0), final signups still open. So far 6/16 teams have joined. 10 places remain. We currently meet the minimum required teams for the tournament to proceed!.
Need a sub. Possibly will play first match
My wife left me
did she take the kids?
Registrations are now open
Teams competing (6)
|Team Name||Played||Match ID|
|Low HP Heroes||5||-|